Talk about doing double duty! The C-Tug Double Up Kayak Cart features two C-Tugs connected by a Double Up Bar which spreads the load allowing you to carry heavier kayaks, boats and cargo. The bar is specifically designed to keep the wheels close together so the double cart can be turned easily.
C-Tugs already have a huge load capacity and doubling them up makes them ideal for transporting dinghies, packed canoes and heavy kayaks, including those used to transport paddlers from the shore to the water in adaptive paddling settings.
Your kayak, inflatable boat, SUP or other vessel rests upon the C-Tugs’ rubberized pads and is strapped down with two 9’ buckled straps. Once the load is balanced and fully secured, no lifting is required; all you do is pull the cart. When you don't need them doubled up, separate them and use them on their own.
Widely considered the best canoe and kayak carts in the industry, C-Tugs assemble in less than 20 seconds and can be easily stored inside your kayak hatch or canoe. They’re made of non-corroding engineering polymers and feature stainless steel-reinforced axles. Designed for all terrains, the C-Tug Double Up Cart comes with puncture-free wheels.
- 2 C-Tug carts with puncture-free wheels
- 2 9' (2.48 m) strap with heavy duty buckle
- 1 Double Up Connector Bar with 2 extra straps
C-Tug Double Up Kayak & Canoe Cart
- Fits most hull shapes
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with high grip rubber tread
- Lightweight 10 lbs. (4.3 kg)
- 260 lbs. (120 kg) static loading (capacity will vary with dynamic loading on different terrains)
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric seat pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 9' (2.8 m) strap with heavy duty buckle
- Adjustable kickstand
- Dismantles in seconds for quick storage
- 5-Year warranty
- 25.4" wide x 12.4" high x 11.8" deep
- Pad platform measures 19" wide when flat