Unlike any other kayak or canoe cart in paddle sports, the C-Tug delivers amazing value. It carries up to 260 pounds, assembles in less than 20 seconds, and can be easily stored inside your kayak hatch or canoe. Made of non-corroding engineering polymers, it features stainless steel-reinforced axles and puncture free wheels.
It’s bold look and light weight will bring you years of satisfaction. Designed for all terrains, it’ll get you into those hidden or hard-to-access water spots you couldn’t reach until now. Your kayak, canoe, SUP or other vessel rests upon the C-Tugs rubberized pads and is strapped down with a 9' buckled strap.
For sand and beach environments, see our C-Tug Sandtrakz Cart.
C-Tug Kayak & Canoe Cart
- Fits most hull shapes
- Tool-free assembly
- Puncture-free wheels with high grip rubber tread
- Lightweight 10 lbs. (4.3 kg)
- 260 lbs. (120 kg) static loading (capacity will vary with dynamic loading on different terrains)
- Reinforced composite material
- Thermo-bonded elastomeric seat pads
- Stainless steel reinforced axles
- 9 ' (2.8 m) strap with heavy duty buckle
- Adjustable kickstand
- Dismantles in seconds
- 5-Year warranty
- 25.4" wide x 12.4" high x 11.8" deep
- Pad platform measures 19" wide when flat